domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2009

Dear Karen - Californication s2e10



Dear Karen, if you are reading this is because I worked up the courage to mail it, so good for me. You don’t know me very well but if you get me started I have the tendency to go on and on about how hard the writing is for me. But this is the hardest thing I ever had to write. There’s no easy way to say it, so I’ll just say it. I met someone. Was an accident, I wasn’t looking for it, I wasn’t on the make. Was a perfect storm. She said one thing, I said another. Next thing I knew I want to spend the rest of my life in the middle of that conversation. Now there’s this feeling in my gut, she might be the one. She’s completely nuts, in a way that makes me smile. Highly neurotic. A great deal of maintenance required. She is you Karen, and that’s the good news. The bad is that I don’t know how to be with you right now, and that scares the shit out of me. Because if I’m not with you right now, I get this feeling we’ll get lost out there. It’s a big bad world, full of twists and turns and people have a way of blinking and missing the moment. The moment that could have changed everything. I don’t know what’s going on with us and I can’t tell you why you should waste a leap of fate on a guy like me. But damn you smell good, like home. And you make excellent coffee, that’s gotta count for something, right? Call me. Unfaithful yours, Hank Moody.

Sem comentários: